Travel Tips from Navigate Outdoor
Having traveled extensively from east to west of Nepal, here you should know a few tips that people should adhere to when traveling around Nepal.
- Take time to do your research.
- Get travel and adventure insurance.
- As trekking requires physical fitness, it’s best to prepare a few weeks before the trek.
- Travel with a person who has in-depth knowledge of the area and its people, it’s best to get a guide and go with a legal company.
- When visiting the national parks of Nepal, be careful and mindful of the wild animals.
- Maintain nutrition & drink more thane two-liter water.
- Try to reduce using plastic, think some you can use a long time and reuse again, and buy only recycled products.
- Do not rush, try not to compromise your time frame to be flexible at least a few days.
- Respect local religions and cultures.
- It is safe to travel in Nepal, adventurous activities like paragliding, whitewater rafting, peak climbing, make sure the company has that ability.
Nepal is brimming with natural beauty, but we are worried about the effects of climate change. Mountain people will be the first to be impacted.
Try three “R” and Sustainable tourism.
We practice sustainability in the tourism by following this simple rules in the Himalayan, we’d like your feedback and try being comfort in the uncomfortable situation and environments.